Ready to be enjoyed
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
You can't go past this home without stepping inside and seeing the lifestyle and quality that this home has to offer. Ready to move in to with a modern interior and absolutely no work needing to be done, with a large private front lawn space on what is otherwise a very low maintenance allotment, this home is sure to suit a variety of buyers.
With bus routes, Ascot Park Railway station and a Foodland that stays open until 9pm most nights all within a 10 minute walk from your front doorstep, it doesn't get much more convenient than this. Centrally located in-between the CBD and popular beachside locations, you'll never be far from wherever your day to day life takes you.
• Tall front brush fence giving privacy to the yard
• Long cement driveway to a carport with electric roller door
• New front timber deck leading to the front door
• Three large bedrooms
• Master bedroom with massive walk in wardrobe
• Two bathrooms, one with an extra large bath
• Puratap in the kitchen
• Laundry with washer and dryer space, plus a basin
• Deluxe storage throughout
• Tiled undercover outdoor entertaining area, with overhead LED lighting
• Enclosed lockup storage garage or workshop
• Family friendly neighbourhood in a central location
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Split System air-conditioning in lounge room plus a plug in gas heater.
For more information, please contact Samuel Paton on 0401 757 819 or Jace Mitchell on 0407 826 536.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.