Apartment in Glenelg
AVAILABLE NOW! Live in luxury with views to take your breath away
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated within the prestigious Marina East building on Colley Terrace, this semi-furnished immaculately presented apartment will suit the most fastidious of tenants. It is not often that an apartment of this caliber is offered for lease in this building, as most of the residents are owner occupiers.
The property features the following:-
- Large bedroom with picturesque marina and park views. A simply stunning view to wake up to! An entire wall of floor to ceiling built in robes (drawers included) will provide organisation for a vast amount of clothes
- Open plan kitchen/meals/living area that overlooks the stunning hills and marina (the night views are equally as beautiful as the lights twinkle on the hills)
- Balcony that also takes in the views and provides an entertaining space (a great place to enjoy Sunday morning breakfasts)
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, an abundance of cupboard space and brand new dishwasher
- Ducted heating and cooling for all year round temperature control
- Sparkling bathroom with double sized shower and separate deep bath (very luxurious!)
- Separate Laundry
- Allocated undercover carpark (close to the lift)
- Car wash bay in carpark for residents use
- Lockable floor to ceiling height storage cage
- Secure building with video intercom
WALKING DISTANCE TO:-
-The restuarants, bars and shops of the Marina and Jetty Rd
-Stunning Glenelg Beach just over the bridge
-Tram on Jetty Rd
-Sorry no pets
-$450.00 per week
-12 month fixed term lease available
-SA water - tenants responsible for all water & supply charges.
To book a viewing for this property: Simply click on the 'Book an Inspection Time' button.
If there are no suitable times available, please contact the agent direct to arrange an inspection.
Please note you must register and confirm to attend the inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space